Fire Monitoring System for Industrial Areas
The problem: is the early detection of danger of fires in storage areas of flammable materials where conventional technologies are hardly or not applicable
The solution: is to use an infrared thermo-camera mounted on a moving system that allows to “scan” the surrounding environment. The camera is connected to a processing system that allows the detection of the situations of potential trigger outbreaks of fire in any environment and brightness.
The result: The system detects in advance the areas in which are triggered outbreaks of fire and is able to monitor big areas
Wast to Energy Plant and Landfill Solutions
The Problem: creation of integrated access control zone, professional video wall presentation for the control room and development combustion optimization.
The Solutions: Integrated gates access control for vehicles with follows features:
- a. identification of vehicles by plates reading
- b. weighing both incoming and outgoing
- c. radioactivity verification
SW back-office to manage the process of transfer and disposal
Integrated presentation control room featuring:
- a. producing a video-wall modular
- b. display images from network cameras
- c. presentation alarms-were-integrated measures with images
- d. unified management console camera (move, zoom, configuration, etc.)
System optimization of combustion with camera and software process control for:
- a. increase the efficiency of plant
- b. reduction of pollutant emissions
The Result: Improved efficiency and emission reduction in waste disposal.
The Customer: Production of electrical energy from the combustion of waste.