In compliance with Italian Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003, Elimos Srl guarantees the confidentiality of personal data received by phone, mail, fax or via e-mail email@example.com. The names are used by Elimos Srl only for informative purposes.
Elimos Srl ensures that the processing of personal data is exclusively within the headquarters / administrative Elimos Srl c / o Area Science Park Padriciano 99-34149 Trieste, and that such data is not disclosed for any reason in strict privacy. Elimos srl is the data controller of personal data.
This site is completely run by Elimos Srl, therefore, for any communication and / or request and / or authorization please contact the company via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by PEC email@example.com.
INFORMATION / REQUEST FOR CONSENT FOR TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA Governed by Articles 34 and 35 of the Privacy Code.
COMPANY: Elimos S.r.l. – Trieste
The undersigned Elimos S.r.l. headquartered in Trieste, Via Galvani 5C and operational headquarters and administrative c / o AREA Science Park Trieste -34,149 Padriciano 99, owner of the data, we require the consent to the processing of personal data supplied by you or by us shop part of our business.
In accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of June 30, 2003 – Code on personal data protection Elimos Srl draw up this document in order to inform the purposes and methods of processing of the personal data. Elimos S.r.l. guarantees the confidentiality of personal information to ensure that the names are not disclosed for any reason in the strict respect of privacy, which is not among those expressly set out in paragraphs shown below and prescribed by law.
DATA PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Elimos S.r.l. holds the processing of personal data, tax code and VAT number 01098690322 registered office Via Galvani 5c – 34133 Trieste, headquarters and administrative c / o AREA Science Park Padriciano 99 – 34149 Trieste, telephone 040 3755356 040 3755356 , fax 040 3755356, e- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. In respect of the data subject can exercise their rights under the law 675/96, in particular those referred to in Article. 13.
Elimos S.r.l. declares not to record visitors in transit through pages and sites www.elimos.it, www.elimos.eu and www.elimos.biz, also claims not to nominal statistics about visitors to those sites. All data is provided exclusively by visitors. This statement is also present in these sites in the “Privacy” page. The names that arrive via e-mail on the web are removed from the server and recorded on paper or file ACSII.
ORIGIN OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data received by phone, mail, fax or via e-mail email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com are provided by customers, suppliers, employees and collaborators and, in general by any person requires commercial and technical information to Elimos Ltd.
NATURE OF DATA
The data are processed by Elimos S.r.l. for: the entire execution of the contract, process studies and statistical and market, send and disseminating advertising and information material; make direct selling or placement of products and / or services; interactive commercial communications; purposes related to obligations under applicable laws, regulations and Community legislation and provisions issued by authorities empowered by law and by the vigilance and control purposes of protection and credit control.
RULES ‘OF TREATMENT
Elimos S.r.l. ensures that the processing of personal data is exclusively within the factory Elimos Srl in the administrative offices of Padriciano 99 in Trieste. The data are processed manually and stored in paper and / or computer files in ASCII format. For computer files is backed up weekly. The mode includes: collection, recording, organization storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and distribution of the data, with or without the aid of electronic or automated with logic strictly related to the purposes of the processing of the data. Consequence of a refusal to answer, in the absence of your consent will not be possible to carry out any processing of data for cases in which the law 675/96 provides for the formulation of your expressed consent and we may suspend or restrict the provision of services under the contract.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONS OR ENTITIES WHICH MAY BE DISCLOSED PERSONAL DATA
Personal information may be disclosed:
- the staff of the company as managers responsible for processing management practices relating to the contract in place, the staff was properly trained on security of personal data and the right to privacy,
- to banks for all transactions relating to payments and receipts,
- the accounting firm and professionals related to the bookkeeping and the proper execution of the tax law,
- State bodies involved in audits and control.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
To exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Privacy Code, as listed below, the person must make a written request by mail to Elimos Ltd., c / o AREA Science Park Padriciano 99 – 34149 Trieste or by PEC firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights.
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. 2. You have the right to obtain the indication: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents. 3. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Elimos SRL-AREA Science Park – Padriciano 99 – 34149 Trieste-VAT IT 01098690322